St. John’s Anglican Church was erected in the village of Jordan in 1841 on lands donated by the Ball family. The Parish was established to serve not only the surrounding Village of Jordan, but also the Vineland area and the former Township of Louth, which stretches to the border of St. Catharines. St. John’s was consecrated in 1854 by Bishop John Strachan, the first Bishop of Toronto which included Niagara.
Bishop of Niagara – The Right Reverend Michael Bird – 11th Bishop of Niagara
Rector of St. John’s – The Reverend Kevin Block
Rector’s Assistant – The Reverend Canon Ian Chadwick
9:00 AM and 10:30 AM